March 25 – 27, 2015, Berlin, Germany
The congress is a platform to exchange the latest information, to meet your business partners and to get easy access to new potential clients.
This top quality congress will focus on:
- Results of the Fitness Check
- How do car manufacturers and the recycling industry close the recycling loop?
- The role of the automotive industry in the context of ELV recycling
- New car design
- Best available recycling technologies
- Reports on Asian, US and European car manufacturers
- Next generation recycling processes and equipment
- European ELV Directive towards 2015
- E-mobility: Its influence on car recycling and dismantling
- Reports about illegal treatment and exports
- Effect of durable raw materials' low prices on ELV recycling
- Recycling challenges of new automotive materials: Nickel metal hydride, lithium-ion batteries, carbon fibres, glass, lamps, catalysts
A large exhibition area is integrated into the conference facilities, where vendors meet their clients. Cocktail receptions and a networking dinner create an excellent atmosphere to get in touch with business partners, colleagues and competitors. Volkswagen is offering test drives with their e-cars.
The congress is also organizing plant tours to leading reycling companies in the vicinity of Berlin and various workshops.